Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Reward points, sounds interesting!!!

Never did I bother about the reward points allotted for any debit/credit card transaction. Infact I came to know of them only an year back, where as I have been using them for the past 2 1/2 yrs:) Even after I came to know about it I never gave a thought to redeem them. Only last week when I got my a/c summary sheet from citi, and only after I took a bit of my precious time, yeah very precious time:) to read it(which I usually dont do:)), that I came to know that my points will get expired by April end. And out of habit I just postponed the thought of redeeming them. And luckily today I got reminded of it and opened my citi a/c to realize that few points(may be of last year) got elapsed and I have got 800+ points left. As I browsed throught the gifts avialable, I was really overwhelmed with joy looking at the 'Books' option. Its almost an year since I read any book. So, finally I ordered for 2 books, Freakonomics by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner and Inscrutable Americans by Anurag Mathur.
Only then did it strike that I have got few points with icici credit card and immidiately opened it
to realize that they have eaten all my points as I have'nt used them. When they keep calling you
infinite number of times regarding sme or the other loan, offer, card etc why can't they give u a
call telling that your points will get elapsed soon. Its all double standard principles. Felt really
misarable but the thought that I am going to get 2 books from citi guys made my day:)
Its long since I posted any of my painting, and also its long since I touched my pallette....

The thought that I have to come to off only on monday, for its a 4 day
weekend for us inspires me to post one of my oil paintings... and here it
goes..I really liked it , mainly because of the bright color combination. And its the largest of all my paintings..
It will adore one of the walls of my house, when I own one:)
Have a grt weekend guys:)

No comments: