Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I have been Tagged for the first time!!!

Rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you - Srikanth
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Here goes my unspectacular quirks:
1. People who dont know me much think tht I'm a very silent girl, atleast tht is wht my face depicts.. nd only my family members n frends know tht its the biggest joke:)

2. For the past few years I hve been dreaming n planning of doing n learning no of things.. nd most of thm i tried implementing also.. but the sad part is I dont continue with it.. so at hme whnever I say tht I will be doing this or tht the very first question will be for hw long:)

3. Right frm my school days, very often I get the thought of improving my vocabulary n start checking for words in newspaper n note down its meaning.. nd never will I go back n look at it.. looking at the no of words I hve written my bro used to say tht I can compile a dictionary from it:)

4. Don't know y, but I have a grt bonding with the auto drivers over here, for most of the times I end up fighting with thm!! But recently, during one of my grt journies in an auto, the journey ended with a grt laugh though it started with a rough conversation with him to take the short route!! (nd the laugh was on the comment he made on me; he said, " if u wnt to take the short path y dont u ask the govt to build a bridge right frm ur home to off ". cud'nt control my laugh at it though it was a joke on me)

5. At times I start doing things at odd hours just because I feel like doing.. like I was cleaning the house and was doing mundane stuff at 12 in the night yday!!! but u ask me to take a technical book n read I will fall asleep within minutes :)

6. I think of restricting my words while writing or talking .. but never I could.. the above 5 lenghty points are an example :)

will try to add points to this whnever I get..
Bloggers whom I would like to tag:
deepika
dinesh

2 comments:

Vee said...

Nice! But thats bad, you guys are breaking the rules. You gotta tag 6. ;)

Srikanth said...

yeh.. Bhuvana.. you got to tag 6 people :)