Thursday, January 17, 2008

My First Blog

Finally I’m into blogging. Its almost an year since I hve been thinking of starting a blog of mine nd its almost 4-5 months since I hve created a blogger a/c. Nw everyone out there might have made a wild guess that they will be reading my second blog after an year or two. I promise tht I will prove all u guys wrong :D

The title of my blog is certainly based on the movie “Life is beautiful”. Me, not being an avid movie watcher, once visited a DVD shop with the thought of borrowing “In Pursuit of Happiness”, and accidentally the words “Life is Beautiful” came out of my mouth. Nd the guy over there happily lended me the DVD; only thn did I realize tht I blurted out wrong words nd said its not wht I want, I wnt 'In Pursuit of Happiness'. He was dumb struck whn I said tht I don’t know tht a movie called “life is beautiful’ exists nd accidently the words came out of my mouth. Thn he said its a movie worth watching nd asked me to watch it. I really had to thank him later as its really worth a millon dollar. The actors did’nt act but just lived the characters. The incredible acting by Guido, who laughs over adversity nd wins over it is worth no of oscars. He makes u laugh nd at the same time leaves a tear in ur eye. He illustrates quiet effectively as hw one can paint a beautiful life with courage, love n sacrifice

GOD has created evey being beautifully, its upto us as hw to glorify it. Below r the few lines from http://www.pravsworld.com/; I found it apt and within context to my present post.


Go ahead with life as it is, with the bumps and pitfalls.
However it is, give your best to every moment.
Don't spend your time waiting for the perfect situation,
something which is not very likely to come.
Life is not perfect;
the way you live can make it perfectly wonderful.

nd I hve added the word colorful to my blog name, because I feel its unfair on my part to bore “My dear readers’ to death with my writings; so, I would love to exhibit few of my paintings thru this blog, ( I would hear quiet a few of u mumbling "hw can u be so unsympathetic, using ur paintings to kill a person, who is already on the verge of death after reading ur blog").’My dear reader’, I agree I’m not tht grt painter, but with ur encouragement I’ll become one smeday(hope so:D).

So guys, please bear with me(or its like u hve no other option:D). Granted the permission, here goes my first drawing in B&W(mother of all color combinations); my first pencil drawing after a gap of nearly 9-10yrs. And the one below is my first water color. Looks like a kinder-garden kid's painting:). I have done quiet a few after these, which are better than these, but for sure these look pretty(enough of self-boasting).


okk guys, c u thn. Have a nice day:)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A good start :)

deeps said...

hey Lovely start...long way to go...:)

Keep Writing..:)

Bhuvana said...

@anonymous
Thanq:)
@deepika
Hey deepika, thanq, its because of u i created an a/c :)