Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Addicted Addicted Addicted

You must be thinking as to what did I get addicted to.

Is it to any of those doping stuff??
No guys never will I:)
Then is it to TV, food, movies etc etc.
No guys none of these
Then it should be work..
nope:)..
Ahh!! how dumb I was, how will someone like you who blogs sitting at office be addicted to work..
yep:)
then to wht did u get addicted to??
Its to my alter ego guys, my blogspot :D

Every now and then I open my page, not to post but to check if someone has dropped a comment and to check my hit count:D. Greedy female, that I am. Though there were not many comments the hit count was inceasing slowly and gradually, looking at it my poor soul felt happy(thinking, slow and steady wins the race). Only then did my grey cells wake up from its dream and said, “My dear Bhuvana, your hit count for sure is increasing slowly, but my dear its because you have been visiting your own page every now and then, so, dear, most of the hit count is because of you”. Listening to this my poor soul felt dejected and was in doldrums all this while.
I cajoled it to write a post, telling its fine, you are here to post your views but not to bother of your hit count, and thats how this post.


As I am here let me present you with one of my pencil sketching done by placing a real-life object. The lighter shades tells that sun light was falling in those areas(Great Invention:D).

okk thn, c u, have a nice time:)


NOTE: Hey guys, if you notice you can see a faded imprint of krishnar's face in the background of this sketch. Its because I kept the sketch of krishnar on top of this:)

2 comments:

deeps said...

Hey that initial enthu is always there...as days pass u will start writing just for urself...at that point of thime u wont bother for comments and hits on blog...thats the way it was for me...now i write for myself...:)

Writing a blog is the best things that can happen because,when u turn back after some years to look at the past u have a lovely place where u have written everything..:)

Bhuvana said...

@deepika
hey deepika, thanq for dropping comment :)
yeah i agree, its really a nice feeling whn u look back at ur posts