Friday, March 28, 2008

A Happenning workplace.. thts mine:)

what else can you expect from a workplace.. as usau,l work is there everywhere.. but my workplace is a happenning workplace.. for sports enthusiasits there were football, badmitton competitions.. for music enthusiasts there was music competetion, prelims of which was conducted 2 weeks back nd today is the finals.. and yesterday there came a renowned singer to enthrall us..
and for art enthusiasts (like me:D) there was painting competition yday:) nd the theme was 'Holi'..I will surely present before you whtever I painted once I get it.. looking at it u were surely ask if all the paintings I'm presenting through this medium r made by me:)I agree with ur doubts guys.. we were provided with crayons, sketches, water colors, poster colors nd what all are needed.. i thought for a change y dont I try with crayons...the image in my mind was to paint two ladies basically rural ladies in northie attire playing holi and add what all I feel like to make the sheet look colorful.. to my disaster crayyons were looking so dull that I totally lost interest.. even before I finished it, my state of mind was to just finish the job at hand..a very bad habit of mine:( instead I could have started it altogether in new sheet nd did the same with other colors or have done sth else.. so after the competition, whoever asked me as which one did I paint.. I said, "amongst all those painting whichever looks like a 1st standard kid's painting is mine:)".. I dont say that I lost because of this.. its because of the huge talent pool over here.. have to agree guys.. people have come with unimaginable but beautiful themes regarding holi... hwever, finally it was total fun n masti..
hve a nice sweet weekend
sayanora:)

No comments: