Friday, February 22, 2008

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally!! I could make my lazy bones to get up and go for a morning walk:). Ahh!! It was such an uphill task. For the past 2 weeks I have been rigourously trying on this. Apart from the usual alarm I also used to keep a reminder with some terrible tone. Finally, yesterday I got up and went for a walk at a nearby park. I wanted to post it yesterday itself, but was scared if it ends up to be a one day achievement, for I have many such achievements. I have set number of examples till now to prove that 'things started with a bang may end with a bang'. So, I waited to check if my lazy bones will react today also to the alarm. Though it reacted a little late it was finally ready for a walk. Tomorrow n day after will be rest for them. I just hope that the 2 day holiday does'nt turn out to be an extended holiday and finally end up as a permanent holiday:(.
guys n gals hve a nice weekend:)

No comments: