Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thank God, I'm not a celeb!!!

Today on my way to office in our office cab, the junk paper Bangalore Times was lying in front of me and my eyes feel on sizzling Kajol in the front page. So, I felt I shall check as what is written about her. Only thn did I come to know the abysmal state of their lives. I used to think the worst thing of being a celeb or socialite is they don’t have a private life. But something worse than that is, the memory of all those page 3 reporters is so amazing that they can catch a celeb wearing a dress which he/she has worn some 2-3 yrs back. Great minds at junk work. So, they can’t repeat even their favourite clothes for atleast few years. Celebs, for whom partying is part n parcel of life, will some day end up in trauma; for eveytime they plan for a party they have to crosscheck if they have worn it in the recent past and recent past means, recent years not weeks or months. Kajol adored the BT today, for she failed to follow this code of conduct. So, the only viable option is they should buy a new one everytime they party. In that case they also loose the joy of shopping; it’s a joy only when u do it once in a while.

No comments: