Thursday, February 14, 2008

Shaan

Everyone out there must be thinking as how come a post on Shaan today. Its like this; It being my blogspot, and me being ardent fan of Shaan, someday a post has to be devoted to him, nd that someday is today because the fragrance of his music has engulfed my house yesterday night nd his songs have occupied my playlist and are being played continuously right from morning. My memories of Shaan take me back to his days as the host of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa and his album Tanha Dil ( particularly the title track). Whenever I feel like listening to songs in my tape-recorder (yeah, tape-recorder:), I belong to one of those medieval groups who still use it:D), my hands first fall on Shaan’s cassette(now you guys must be thinking its because its the only cassette I have:D and I would like to say you are wrong:))

His charm, humility, down to earth attitude adds grace to his sweet melodious voice. Added to these I feel he has got great anchoring skills, for his infectious warmth keeps the participants at ease.

To add beauty of the post on this sweet person let me present my paintings.

The one on the right is one of my water colors. And the other one is imitation of kutti krishnar who adores one of the walls of my home.
Sayanora:) Hve a nice evening:)

No comments: